GENERAL COLLEGE RULES
Students are required to show due respect to the teaching and the other staff and to their college fellows.
Without the permission of the principal, no student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, notice pamphlet or hand bill in the premises.
The educational progress of a student depends upon continuity in instructed work. So the parents /guarding are requested to co- operate with the college and see that their sons/daughters do not miss the classes. They should ensure that the students come to the college in the time on its reopening after holidays/vacation.
The students are not allowed any leave except during the term for which medical certificate must be produced.
The parents /guardians who wish to obtain special leave for their sons/daughters during the term must apply in writing to the principal well in advance. Special leave during the term, however, is not granted, except in an emergency.
The parents are requested to arrange their family functions during vacation/long leave.
It is the responsibility of the parents to arrange pick up facility for their sons/daughters when the college classes off for vacation/holidays and send them back when it re-opens
- While traveling to and from the college, the students are required to wear the college uniform.
- Rates of fee of all categories can be revised from time to time.
- Fee bill are issued to parents/Guardians at least one week before the date of payment. But it is their responsibility to remember the dates in case of not receiving the bills.
- If the dues are not paid with in the due date a fine of RS 10/ per day will be charged.
- Any student remaining absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period of seven days excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off the rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the principal,in which case the student may be admitted within 15 days after his /her name is dropped from the college rolls.
- A fine of RS.10 per day will be imposed for absence without proper leaves.
- Any political or immoral activity and smoking for students is strictly prohibited in or around the college premises.
- Hostel facility is limited to the students of “ MUHAMMADAN COLLEGE ”only.
- Hostel allotment is made against applications made by the students on prescribed forms that are available in the college.
- The management reserves the right to suspend the allotment complete due to any misconduct, misbehaviour, disobedience, non-compliance with rules and regulation and any other reason which management's deems fit for this purpose.
- Hostel dues are payable in advance on semi annual basis. Mess bill are payable within one week at the beginning of each month.
- Parents /guardians may visit their sons/daughters on Sunday between 8.a.m to 5.p.m in the visitors rooms.
- Only parents/guardians or the persons /authorized by the parents are allowed to see the students.
Note : Any student seeking admission in any other institution without authentic reasons shall get NOC according to the rules and regulations prevalent in the Govt. Institution. In the case of violence of these rules and regulations, the institution reserves the right of taking any lawful action against the defaulters.
- Admission to all classes will purely be on Merit.
- Students seeking admission to F.sc. Ist year must have passed Matriculation examination with at least first division.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose behaviour and conduct has not been found satisfactory.
Note :- Candidates seeking admission will have to apply on the prescribed application form . They are required to attach the following documents along with the application form.
- Attested Detailed Marks Sheet
- Provisional / Character Certificate
- Eight Passport size Photographs
- Photocopy of father/guardian National Identity Card